by Baby food supplement master
1. Ingredients: 50g ebony plum, 30g hawthorn, 5g licorice, 11g tangerine peel, appropriate amount of rock sugar, appropriate amount of osmanthus, as shown in the picture.
2. Put the ebony, hawthorn, licorice, and tangerine peels in a drain basket, rinse off the dust with clean water, and soak in clean water for 10 minutes. After the tangerine peel is soaked, take it out, use a knife to scrape off the orange tang, which is the white clothes inside the tangerine peel, and cut into silk.
3. ➂Pour out the soaked ebony plum, hawthorn, and licorice, drain the water, and pour an appropriate amount of water into the pot. Add ebony, hawthorn, licorice, and dried tangerine peel, cover the pot, and continue to soak for 20 minutes.
4. Turn on high heat, bring to a boil, turn to medium and low heat and cook for 40-50 minutes. Add the right amount of rock sugar.
5. Continue to simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Pour the cooked ebony soup into a bottle to save. Let cool and drink. If some babies feel sour, you can dilute it with warm water and drink 30-50ml every day after meals.