1. Cooked lamb's head, cooked lamb, lamb liver, lamb intestines are cut and lamb blood set aside
2. Pour all the ingredients except sheep blood into a casserole, add water, and bring to a boil
3. Use a spoon to gently skim the scum
4. Cover the lid and simmer slowly for about 30 minutes, so that the collagen in the mutton skin will be fully boiled out, and the mutton soup will be richer
5. At this time the soup is already very rich, pour in sheep blood and continue to simmer for about 5 minutes
6. See if the soup is thick, you can add salt, chicken essence and pepper to taste
7. Add the chopped coriander and green onions to make the whole lamb soup
8. Serve directly, drink a bowl while it’s hot, it’s super comfortable
9. Finished product
1. The cooked lamb mixed vegetables market sells a lot in winter, including lamb's head, lamb intestines, lamb liver, lamb, lamb blood, lamb lungs, etc. You can choose which one you like. I don’t like lamb lungs. Did not choose it.
2. The whole mutton soup is cooked when you buy it, but when you make the soup, it must be boiled enough to be rich and delicious. Be sure not to cook for too short a time, for too short a time will not taste bad.