1. 300 grams of winter melon, 100 grams of shrimp.
2. Peel the wax gourd and cut into rectangles. Wash the beard and the front paws of the shrimp.
3. Put the processed shrimp in boiling water and blanch until cooked.
4. Remove and drain for later use.
5. Pour the cut winter melon in a pot with oil.
6. Add a little salt.
7. Add light soy sauce or Lee Kum Kee premium fresh soy sauce, seasoning, toning, fry the winter melon for a while over medium heat, then add the broth to cook the winter melon thoroughly.
8. Mix in light soy sauce or Lee Kum Kee premium fresh soy sauce, seasoning, toning, fry the winter melon over medium heat for a while, then add the stock.
9. Cook the winter melon thoroughly.
10. Then add Lee Kum Kee steamed fish soy sauce to make the taste more fresh.
11. Finally, the soup is dried.
12. Served and presented.
13. Serve with blanched shrimp.