1. Winter melon tea consists of two ingredients. It is very simple. Wash the winter melon you bought. You don’t need to peel it. Remove the flesh and seeds. Cut into small pieces. Cut them as small as possible. Then add brown sugar. This is 2 kilograms of winter melon. 300 grams of brown sugar.
2. Mix the brown sugar and winter melon and marinate for more than 2 hours. Just set aside and marinate.
3. The winter melon that has been marinated for 2 hours has already produced a lot of soup, so that's it.
4. Pour the winter melon with the soup into the pot. Don't use an iron pot, stainless steel pot, ceramic or casserole, then boil it on high heat and turn to low heat to simmer it slowly. This is how winter melon looks like when it has been boiled for about 40 minutes. Some are whitish.
5. This is how winter melon has been boiled for almost two hours. It is almost transparent, so it's ready to boil, just turn off the heat.
6. Strain the boiled winter melon tea, because there is also soup in the winter melon, squeeze it hard, don't waste it, let the filtered winter melon tea cool and pour it into the bottle, and brew it with warm water when you drink it.
7. The boiled winter melon tea has a sweet taste, and the state is thick. Take a spoonful and brew with warm water. It is sweet with the fragrance of winter melon, which is especially delicious.