1. The winter melon is scrubbed clean, even the seeds are cut into dices, the smaller the better, the shape does not matter
2. Put the cut winter melon into a large pot, add brown sugar and mix well, marinate for more than 30 minutes, until the winter melon comes out of water
3. Add rock sugar and heat up (no need to add water, winter melon itself will produce a lot of water)
4. After the high heat is boiled, turn to medium and low heat and simmer slowly, stirring constantly to prevent the bottom of the pot from sticking
5. Boil until the soup gradually thickens and the diced winter melon becomes transparent.
6. Use a filter spoon to filter out the soup while it is hot, and squeeze the winter melon firmly to press out the soup and winter melon meat.
7. Put it in an airtight container and keep it sealed and refrigerated
8. When using, take a proper amount into a glass and pour it into hot or ice water. If you like more ice, you can add ice cubes