1. Prepare the ingredients
2. The yam is steamed in advance, let cool, peeled, and pressed into a mud;
3. Put oil, sugar, honey and egg yolk in the basin and mix well;
4. Add yam puree, black and white sesame seeds, sift into low-gluten flour, and form a dough (do not knead too much);
5. Take about 10 grams of dough, roll it into a ball, use a fork to emboss a grid pattern or roll it into a dough, buckle it out with a mold, and place it on a baking tray;
6. The oven is energized, the upper and lower temperature is 170°C, preheat for 5 minutes, put the baking tray in and continue to bake for 20 minutes (specifically according to the thickness of the biscuit).