1. Peel the eggplant, wash and cut into hob pieces, add some salt, mix well and marinate for 20 minutes.
2. Add salt, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, and water starch to the bowl and mix well.
3. The marinated eggplants are squeezed out of water.
4. Heat the wok and release the oil, add the eggplants and stir-fry until soft.
5. Pour oil in another pot, add rich pepper and saute until fragrant.
6. Put the tomato chunks and stir fry evenly.
7. Add eggplant and stir-fry evenly, and stir-fry the minced garlic until fragrant.
8. Finally, add the green pepper pieces and stir-fry, pour in the sauce and stir-fry evenly.
9. Serve on the table.