1. Prepare the required materials
2. Add egg yolk to condensed milk
3. Stir well
4. Add baking powder to the low-gluten flour and sift into the mixed condensed milk
5. Stir evenly with a spatula
6. Stir into a dough, put it in the refrigerator for half an hour
7. Knead the refrigerated dough into strips and cut into small pieces (size according to your needs. I made 23)
8. Pack your own mung bean paste filling (if you feel too sticky when you pack, you can put some cooking oil on your hands)
9. Roll into small balls. Arrange them one by one, wrap them first, and cover them with plastic wrap to prevent the surface from drying out.
10. Pinch out the shape you like
11. Bake in the oven at 160 degrees for 25 minutes.
12. Get out of the oven and let cool. Make a bite of chocolate in the microwave, and use a toothpick to draw a pattern after it has melted.
13. Finished product