1. Peel the pumpkin and cut into small pieces, put it in the steamer that comes with the enamel pot, and steam it.
2. When steaming the pumpkin, put the eggs, milk, condensed milk
3. Pour the chopped toast into the egg mixture and soak
4. Brush the pan with butter and spread the steamed pumpkin on top
5. Pour the toast in
6. Preheat the oven up and down to 180 degrees, and bake for about 25 minutes. The surface of the baked is golden. I also sprinkled some oatmeal to decorate.
7. The surface of the toast is crunchy, and the inside is the taste of creamy pudding, with sweet and sour blueberries, and a cup of iced latte, a nutritious and low-fat breakfast, superb~