1. I bought the Ai Ye from the market. I bought three of them and waited for the tender ones. Weighing is 150 grams
2. Take tenderness!
3. Rinse off,
4. Bring water to a boil in a pot and add moxa leaf to blanch water
5. Then take out the mugwort leaves and quickly rinse them with cold water if you want the green color, this step cannot be omitted
6. Rinse the leaves in cold water to control the moisture, cut a few times, add water to make the juice, here I add 400 grams of water, the specific decision is based on the power of my own wall breaker or juicer
7. As long as it can be juiced
8. Sift the mugwort juice, press it with a spoon to filter out all the mugwort juice, and set aside
9. Steamed Salted Duck Eggs in a Pot
10. When steaming the salted duck eggs, prepare the glutinous rice flour part, weigh the glutinous rice flour and the noodles, and mix it
11. Take out 30 grams of powder and add a little bit of mugwort juice. The mugwort juice must be added bit by bit to form a dough.
12. Divide into small pieces and cook in a small pot
13. Remove and put in glutinous rice flour, add lard
14. Then continue to knead the Jiaai leaf juice little by little, and make sure not to pour too much Ai leaf juice at a time
15. Until it's kneaded into a ball, wrap it in plastic wrap and set aside
16. Steamed salted egg yolk crushed
17. Add pork floss and salad dressing, stir well and set aside,
18. Let’s talk about the purple sweet potato filling. It’s the easiest one. The purple sweet potato is steamed, peeled, and crushed.
19. Take a little glutinous rice dough, any size
20. The stuffing is a bit similar to the method of wrapping egg yolk crisps, using a tiger’s mouth to close
21. The same goes for the purple sweet potato, any size
22. Wrap everything and put it on the steamer
23. Just boil and steam for ten minutes
24. Brush a layer of corn oil out of the pot to keep it moisturizing. Heat the corn oil in advance and let it cool. You can also use it when mixing cold dishes
Ai Ye doesn’t like to be able to make spinach juice. The key is to make glutinous rice dough water.
I made two servings of this recipe of mugwort juice, so it depends on the consistency of the juice you make.
If you don’t understand the recipe, you can leave a message at any time