1. Take 30g of glutinous rice flour, add 50ml of water and mix well, put it in the microwave for 1 and a half minutes and take it out
2. Add the cooked glutinous rice ball to the remaining glutinous rice flour and mix, slowly add warm water and mix until kneaded into a moderately firm, non-sticky dough
3. Kneaded dough, adding cooked glutinous rice dough can increase the ductility of the dough, the finished product is not easy to crack and has a good taste
4. Divide the dough into three parts, add color powder to the two parts and knead well
5. The dough is divided into small doughs of about 18 grams. Take two of the colors and rub them into long strips and arrange them into the shape shown in the figure.
6. Cut into six equal parts and round them separately
7. Take a dough and press the round cake, wrap it with red bean paste, close the mouth and knead it round
8. The kneaded Yuhuashi glutinous rice balls, the rest are done like this
9. Take a portion of the white dough and press it into a round cake, and wrap it in the filling
10. Take some pink dough to make the pig’s nose and ears and glue them on the white dough with water
11. Press black sesame seeds into the dough to make eyes, toothpicks pierce the nostrils, and the piggy is finished
12. Mix the red and green dough to make a few Yuhuashi dumplings
13. Take a portion of green dough to make a leaf shape, without fillings
14. Strawberry Gnocchi
15. Little Rabbit Gnocchi
16. Is the back cute?
17. Use your imagination to make various shapes, boil it, add the glutinous rice balls under the water, cook on medium heat until the glutinous rice balls rise, then cook for 2-3 minutes.
18. Ready to cook
20. Isn't it like Yuhuashi?
21. The red bean paste is delicious
22. Strawberry glutinous rice balls with honey and dried osmanthus to increase the flavor, and also put strawberry diced
23. Let's have fun with glutinous rice balls