by Tianshan Cocoa
1. Main ingredients: quick-frozen glutinous rice balls, a bag of auxiliary ingredients: vegetable oil, bread crumbs, 1 egg, and appropriate amount of glutinous rice flour
2. Take out the glutinous rice balls in advance and thaw them so that they won’t break easily. The eggs are scattered and stirred into egg liquid. After the water in the soup pot is boiled over high heat, the glutinous rice balls are cooked until 5 minutes are cooked, about 2 minutes, and you can see that the glutinous rice balls are frozen. The glutinous rice balls have become brighter
3. Too cold water so that the glutinous rice balls are relatively firm and round and not easy to become soft, so they are easy to fry, so that they can coat the egg liquid and bread crumbs.
4. Put the glutinous rice balls with cold water into the glutinous rice flour and roll, preferably shake. It's so uniform
5. Put it on the egg liquid and bring it to a boil. All the surfaces are covered with a layer of egg liquid, so that it will stick to the bread crumb
6. Then add the glutinous rice balls to the bread crumbs evenly. After the bread crumbs are dipped in, you can press it hard and pat it lightly, so that the bread crumbs can better stick to the rice cake
7. Leave it for a while, about 3 minutes, so that the bread crumbs that should fall have fallen off. Use a toothpick to pierce the glutinous rice balls into a few holes so that the fried rice balls are not easy to burst.
8. Boil the oil to about 10% and add the glutinous rice balls. Fry them quickly on high fire. Then use a spoon to quickly turn them back and forth, so that they are not easy to burst. When you see the color change to golden yellow, quickly remove the oil, so that the glutinous rice balls will not burst and are crispy. It's still hollow, and it's very round and delicious. Don't just fry
9. It can be eaten as a snack or as a dessert. It is really sweet and crispy.
1. It is best to use salad oil or rapeseed oil, and the fire is tossed back and forth quickly, and it is important to say three times: "Broken by fire, by fire, by by fire"! Don't fry for long
2. The egg liquid must be evenly dipped, so that it will stick to the bread crumbs
3. Dip the glutinous rice flour in the first step, dip the egg liquid in the second step, and put it in the bread crumbs in the third step