1. Ingredients: 60g cooked rice, 20g avocado, 20g sweet potato, 20g carrot, 3g chicken floss, 2g nut mixed rice
2. First steam the sweet potatoes and carrots, then mash them, add the rice and stir together
3. Add the chicken floss and nut bibimbap and stir well, and the avocado is crushed into a puree
4. Put the mixed rice into the container twice, one layer of rice and one layer of avocado.
Tips for choosing avocados:
1. The avocado with a darker color is relatively mature, moderately firm, and can be pressed slightly. It is the most suitable state for eating.
2. The avocado must be cut and eaten in time. Don't leave it for a long time, otherwise it will quickly oxidize and turn yellow and its nutritional value will decrease.
3. Although avocado has high nutritional value, it has a high fat content, so you can't eat it uncontrollably, one a day is enough.