1. Prepare ingredients, peel and cut potatoes, finely dice onions, clean broccoli and cauliflower
2. Peel and cut avocado into small pieces, peel and cut carrots and set aside
3. Prepare the main seasonings, curry and coconut milk, and squeeze out the juice from the lemon.
4. Boil broccoli and cauliflower with boiling water until 9 is ripe, pick up and set aside
5. Pour olive oil into the pot, and stir-fry the onions, potatoes, and carrots to make them fragrant.
6. Add avocado, add water to boil
7. Add the curry paste, stir to melt it in the soup, pour in the coconut milk, boil and simmer on a low heat, the potatoes and carrots need to be soft and rotten
8. Finally, pour in the broccoli and cauliflower that have been blanched, stir for a while, season with refined salt, and serve
If you prefer a yellower color, you can add a little yellow curry powder