1. Prepare the ingredients
2. Take 1 white onion, wash and cut off both ends. Cut in half, cut a few times across the onion (be careful not to cut)
3. Cut a few slices lengthwise on the onion (be careful not to cut)
4. Cut the onion with a straight knife, chop the onion into fine pieces and set aside
5. After cutting the onion, remove the stalks and slice them, and set aside
6. Next, make the batter for the creamy soup, take 80 grams of butter, heat it over a low heat, add 60 grams of flour to a boiling state, and mix well
7. Add 800 grams of water (don’t use boiling water), boil, boil until thick and turn off the heat
8. In a separate pot, add 20 grams of butter, heat until melted, add shrimp to a boil, and fry until the color changes ()
9. Add onion and mushroom slices and stir fry slightly
10. Pour the fried vegetable and shrimp into the thick soup pot (pay attention to set aside one for decoration, not add it to the thick soup)
11. Boil the soup again and add 80 grams of whipped cream, stir well, and cook for a while
12. Add appropriate amount of white pepper and 6 grams of salt, stir well to complete
13. Place the decorated shrimp on the plate, add a few avocado diced pieces, and grind a little white pepper on the surface.
1. When sautéing shrimps, onions, and mushrooms with butter, do not take too long, otherwise the bottom of the pan will be mushy.
2. After adding water to the fried butter batter, it needs to be simmered for a period of time to ensure the thick soup becomes thick.