by Blue fat man is not plain fat paper
1. In addition to the butter, put the other raw materials of the main dough into the bread in the order of the bottom liquid, the middle flour, the upper sugar, salt and yeast, start a kneading program, knead until a thicker film can be pulled out and then add the butter .
2. Start the kneading program again, 15 minutes, after kneading to the expansion stage, this time can hold out a thinner film.
3. Turn on the fermentation program of the bread machine, and ferment for one minute until the dough expands twice as large. Dip a hole in the flour with your fingers, and the fermentation is complete if it does not shrink or collapse.
4. After the fermented dough is exhausted with a rolling pin, first divide an 80g dough, add pumpkin powder and knead it evenly to become a yellow dough. Divide the remaining raw dough into a 30g dough (for chicken wings), and divide the remaining dough into 7 portions. After they are rounded, cover with plastic wrap and relax for 15 minutes.
5. Roll out the loose yellow dough and roll it out into a thin rectangular dough sheet.
6. Find a circle of the right size. I used a bowl and pressed the circle on the dough.
7. Take out a loose raw color dough, flatten it and round it again. Cut off the yellow round dough a little bit.
8. After spraying the dough with water, cover the yellow dough sheet, about 2/3, and then wrap them.
9. Spread the mold with softened butter in advance, put the shaped dough one by one, put it into the oven, and ferment at 36°C. It takes about 30 minutes to ferment to twice its size.
10. We will make chicken wings and mouths while the dough is fermenting. Take out the remaining 30g of dough, divide the dough into 21g, and divide it into 7 doses, 3g each, and round them for later use. Add the remaining 9g of red yeast rice powder and knead it evenly and divide it into 7 small doses, each about 1g. After rounding, use a scraper to press it in the middle to make the chicken's mouth. Then put them in the corresponding positions.
11. The fermented dough is put into the preheated oven, the upper and lower heat is 170 ℃, the middle layer, bake for 20 minutes.
12. After being out of the oven, unmold, put it on a grill to cool, draw expressions with melted dark chocolate, and decorate with heart-shaped candy pieces.
1. Please adjust the amount of milk according to the water absorption of flour.
2. The baking time and temperature are for reference only, please adjust yourself according to the temper of your own oven.
3. When adding pumpkin powder to the dough, you can dip it in a little water so that the dough will not be too dry.
4. The yellow noodles must be as large as possible and packed tightly so that they will not crack when they are fermented and baked.