by Tianshan Cocoa
1. Main ingredients: 10 bayberry, 400g glutinous rice balls, accessories: appropriate amount of rock sugar, appropriate amount of salt
2. Wash the fresh bayberry, enlarge the basin, add enough water, and be sure to cover the bayberry with more than two fingers high, so that the bayberry can be covered with a lot of water to clean it. Add a spoonful of salt, usually the ratio of water to salt. Yes: 1 kg of water, plus two spoons of salt, is 10 grams of salt.
3. After soaking for 20 to 30 minutes, pour out the clean water, and rinse it with clean water twice again.
4. Add water to the electric hot pot, put the bayberry in the steaming net of the electric hot pot, and bring to a boil
5. Add a little salt to make the bayberry taste good and combine the sourness of bayberry. Turn to low heat and cook for about 5 minutes
6. Add the glutinous rice balls, add too high, turn to high heat, and continue to boil
7. After adding rock sugar and stirring evenly, continue to cook until the glutinous rice balls expand and become larger. You can add cold water twice in the middle, and boil it again. It floats by itself and becomes round and round.
8. This "Yangmei Boiled Tangyuan" is ready; from then on, you don’t need to fish to eat the glutinous rice balls. You can just steam the glutinous rice balls in advance and pour them in the soup. The hungry-resistant appetizer is delicious.
1. Bayberry must be cleaned, more bubbles, and cleaned several times
2. The glutinous rice balls must be boiled and rounded to make them soft, sticky, fragrant and delicious. You can add cold water twice in the middle to cook the glutinous rice balls.