1. Rinse fresh bayberry twice with running water
2. Soak the bayberry in an appropriate amount of water, two teaspoons of salt on the island, soak for 30 minutes, to get the worms or worm follicles out of the bayberry
3. Rinse the soaked bayberry with clean water and weigh the bayberry
4. Put a large piece of rock candy in a plastic bag, break it with the back of a knife, and put it in the bayberry
5. Pour bayberry and rock sugar into the pot, pour 2L of water, and boil on high heat
6. Boil on low heat for 15 minutes, turn off the heat and simmer for 10 minutes. You can also use the rice cooker's cooking button.
7. After the bayberry soup cools down, put it in the refrigerator for more than two hours, and the iced bayberry soup is ready. It is a delicious drink to clear away the heat and cool off the heat.