1. Soak the bayberry in salt water for about 20 minutes.
2. After removing it, rinse and drain the water (don't throw away the water that has been soaked in bayberry).
3. Put the bayberry in the soup pot and pour pure water.
4. Smash the yellow rock candy into small pieces.
5. Put the yellow rock sugar into the soup pot.
6. After boiling, use a spoon to skim off the scum.
7. Cover the lid again and let it simmer for about 15 minutes.
8. Turn off the heat, open the lid, let it cool completely, put it in a fresh-keeping box, and put it in the refrigerator overnight. When eating, pour some into a bowl and add ice cubes to serve.
1. Bayberry is prone to small bugs, so first soak it in light salt water to make it cleaner.
2. The amount of water and rock sugar can be adjusted according to personal taste.
3. The boiled bayberry soup is cold and thoroughly put in the refrigerator overnight, which can make bayberry more sweet. It is also refrigerated afterwards, but it is recommended to consume within two days.