1. Soak red beans in water for a day and night
2. Start the juicer, add the soaked red beans and appropriate amount of water
3. Crushed residue and soy juice
4. Put the pressed soy juice into a pot on a low heat and boil, stir while boiling. During the cooking process, you can add water to the desired consistency. After boiling, you need to cook for 3~5 minutes.
5. Add appropriate amount of sugar, stir well and remove from heat
6. Dumplings in boiling water and boil until they float on the water
7. Put the red bean paste in the bowl and add the small balls
1. The ground red bean paste water will gradually thicken when it is boiled. Be sure to add water while stirring to reach the level you want.