1. Prepare the ingredients: frozen glutinous rice balls, rice wine and red beans.
2. Wash 100 grams of red beans, add about 500 ml of water, and cook until crisp.
3. Add about 20 grams of brown sugar while it's hot.
4. Set up a small boiling pot, boil the glutinous rice balls in the pot, tap water twice in the middle, and cook until the glutinous rice balls become bigger and all float up.
Add rice wine to a boil. Note: If there is a lot of water for cooking glutinous rice balls, scoop out some of the water before putting the rice wine, otherwise the taste will be too weak.
6. Add the cooked red bean soup and bring it to a boil, and this little dessert is complete.
1. Don't put too much water in the red bean soup, because the water will be wide when you cook glutinous rice balls later.
2. If there is a lot of water in the glutinous rice balls, scoop out some of the water before adding rice wine and red bean soup, otherwise the taste will be too weak.