1. Prepare ingredients
2. Mince lean meat, add salt, sugar, chicken powder, light salt soy sauce, cornstarch, pepper, edible oil
3. Mix well and marinate
4. Heat the pan, add oil, fry the minced meat, add ginger slices and fry until fragrant
5. Pour in clean water, not too much
6. Put in the thick soup treasure
7. At the same time, use a spatula to help spread the thick soup
8. After boiling in the pot, put the bean sprouts in
9. Boil until it changes color, then serve
1. The bean sprouts should not be cooked too long in the upper soup, otherwise the nutrients of the bean sprouts will be lost and the taste will deteriorate.
2. If you like to eat preserved eggs, you can also put a chopped preserved egg in the soup, the taste is also very good.
3. Don't have too much soup, because this is not soup, it is a dish with gorgon soup.