by Liu Dahua 266
1. Wash the beef soaked in bleeding water, cut into thin strips, add the pepper fabric wine starch, mix well and marinate for half an hour.
2. Wash the bean sprouts.
3. Shred carrots.
4. Add oil to the pot and wait for 60% to heat. Add minced garlic and stir fry for a fragrance.
5. Pour in shredded beef and fry until the color changes.
6. Pour in mung bean sprouts and carrot shreds and stir fry a few times.
7. Add all the seasonings (soy sauce, sugar, oyster sauce, salt) and stir-fry evenly, and then dry the soup over high heat.
8. Serve out the plate.
1. Use tenderloin as much as possible for beef, so that it will be tender.
2. The side dishes can be adjusted according to preference.