1. Prepare materials
2. The butter melts in a non-stick pan over low heat
3. Pour the marshmallow to melt
4. Melt until there are no particles, don't be too dry, it will be hard if it is too dry! Use a small fire at this stage!
5. Turn off the heat and pour in the dried fruit and milk powder, stir with the remaining temperature!
6. Stir to form a dough
7. Take a piece of biscuit, use a spatula to take a ball of nougat and put it on top. The taste can be set according to your own!
8. Cover with another biscuit and go!
9. Let's let cool when done!