1. After the butter is softened, add sugar powder in 3 times and beat
2. Stir with maltose
3. Add the egg wash in two batches and beat
4. Fluffy feathers after being sent
5. Sift and add all powder materials
6. Knead the dough smoothly
7. Keep it in the refrigerator for about an hour after sealing
8. After taking it out, place it between two pieces of greased paper and use a rolling pin to roll it into thin slices.
9. Use a mold to cut out round biscuits
10. Put the cut biscuits evenly into the baking tray, use a Western fork to make small holes on the biscuits and let them stand for 5 minutes, while preheating the oven 180 degrees, bake for 10 minutes until the surface of the biscuits is colored. Use the same method to knead the remaining dough again into dough, press into thin slices, and cut into round biscuits until used up.
11. After taking out the baked biscuits, put them into the baking tray with the inside up, and put a colorful marshmallow in the middle of each cookie.
12. Set the upper and lower oven temperature to 180 degrees and bake the cookies for 2 minutes until the marshmallows start to soften
13. Pour ginkgo jam sauce on top of marshmallow cookies
14. Cover a biscuit and pour the marshmallow on the biscuits.
15. Mei Mei Di has a horizontal shot
16. Are there any sandwiches on top of it?
The oven has different temperature settings. The jam juice can be replaced by any sauce such as chocolate, peanut butter, ketchup, etc., and adjust it to your liking.