by Happy and elegant
1. The materials are ready.
2. Rinse the rice noodles in a vegetable basket and drain the water.
3. Wash tomatoes and cut into small pieces.
4. Pour the beef bone soup into the pot.
5. Cover and boil.
6. Beat the eggs in the boiled beef bone broth and cook for a while.
7. Next, add the minced pork.
8. Tomatoes and rice noodles are then put into the soup.
9. Scoop the rice noodles and sprinkle some chopped green onions.
10. Add salt and pepper and mix well.
11. You can enjoy the delicious beef bone soup rice noodles.
1. Beef bone soup contains very thick butter, so there is no need to add oil when cooking rice noodles.
2. Usually buy more chopped green onion, wash it and drain the water, cut it into a fresh-keeping box, put it in the refrigerator, and use it at any time, which is very convenient.
3. Rice noodles can be bought at the market at the end of the afternoon and kept in the refrigerator.