1. 120 grams of dried rice noodles, 240 grams of beef bone soup, dried radish, appropriate amount of capers, appropriate amount of grandma's vegetables, appropriate amount of chopped pepper, appropriate amount of green onion.
2. Boil a pot of boiled water, put the rice noodles in and cook for about 10 minutes, and cook until it is soft. Clamp it with chopsticks and it can be broken.
3. Take out the rice noodles in cold water and pour out the water to prevent the rice noodles from sticking together
4. Put the original beef bone soup in the water of boiled rice noodles and cook for 2 minutes until the soup is hot.
5. Pour the heated beef bone stock into the rice noodles. A big bowl full of rice noodles, I feel appetite when I look at it
6. Add the side dishes and you can start eating. The Baman rice noodle soup is delicious, the rice noodles are smooth and strong, the side dishes are many varieties, and the portion is sufficient. My husband directly puts all the side dishes every time. It tastes really enjoyable. There is not a bite of the soup, even praise. good to eat.