1. First, clean the meatball girl soup dumplings, beef balls, and greens
2. Put the boiled sirloin soup bag in a pot and heat it (I used the meatball girl’s sirloin soup bag directly here, or you can make it yourself. Choose fresh sirloin cut strips, add beef bones, and serve with cinnamon and star anise. Boil for 4-5 hours)
3. Put beef balls in the pot
4. Add appropriate amount of water to boil (because the soup bag I used already has saltiness, so there is no need to season it. If you make your own sirloin soup, you need to add salt to taste)
5. Put the kway teow in the boiled sirloin soup base and boil it well. Remember not to cook for too long to avoid the kway teow from being too rotten.
6. Finally, add the lettuce and cook it slightly. It will be crispy when you eat it.
7. After cooking, put it in a bleached bowl, sprinkle a little garlic crisp on it, and stir it when you eat~ The taste is really fragrant and intoxicating (>^ω^
Finally, the garlic crispy sprinkled on it can add a lot of flavor to this beef ball kway teow soup~