by Wandering stars
1. Prepare all the ingredients.
2. After the big stick bone is cleaned, put it in a basin of clear water, add appropriate amount of white vinegar and cooking wine to the water, and soak for half an hour.
3. Put an appropriate amount of water in the pot, put the big stick bone into the pot of cold water, and then put the onion, ginger and peppercorns, all can play a role in removing fishy.
4. Bring the water to a boil on high fire, and boil the blood foam inside the big stick bone.
5. Take out the big stick bone that has been blanched in water, and clean the blood foam on the surface again.
6. Pour enough water into the pot, add a few slices of ginger and green onion, and then put the big stick bone into the pot.
7. Add a teaspoon of white vinegar and a teaspoon of cooking wine to the pot. Cooking wine can remove the fishy smell, and white vinegar can dissolve the calcium in the bones into the soup.
8. After the high heat is boiled, turn to medium heat and continue to simmer for about an hour.
9. After the soup is boiled, add some salt to taste.
1. Boil the big bone soup must choose the cob bone, the big cob bone contains bone marrow, high nutrient content, protein and oil content is also high, it is easier to boil milky white.
2. When making the soup, you can also add red dates and wolfberry, which is super health.
3. When boiling, add enough water at one time, and try not to open the lid in the middle to avoid heat emission.