1. Boil the meat spine in a pot under cold water, blanch the bleeding foam, remove it, and wash it for later use.
2. Put sliced ginger, green onion and star anise in the pressure cooker.
3. Put in the spine, add warm water, 1 tablespoon of vinegar, close the lid, steam and press for 25 minutes.
4. After the pressure cooker is exhausted and decompressed, add the red dates without covering the lid and cook for 10 minutes.
5. Add coriander, salt, and seasoning.
6. Put it into a bowl.
The vinegar is added to make the calcium in the spine more completely precipitate during the stewing process.