1. Defrost IKEA quick-frozen salmon and prepare the ingredients
2. Sprinkle the ground black pepper and sea salt evenly on the salmon and marinate for 10 minutes.
3. Cut and slice vegetables
4. Add water to the pot, add 3 grams of salt and 10 grams of olive oil after the water is boiled
5. Add asparagus and pleurotus eryngii. Cordyceps Huanaoxia
6. Heat the cast iron pan, pour olive oil, add the marinated salmon, gently move the fish while frying, and fry each side for about 1-2 minutes
7. Asparagus, Pleurotus eryngii, Cordyceps flower base, sprinkle with cherry radish slices and chrysanthemum leaves at will, squeeze a small amount of salad dressing, put on the fried salmon with black pepper, just grind some black pepper to start
When you want to keep the salmon fresh and tender, you can reduce the time