Suitable age for months: For babies over 10 months old who are not allergic to eggs. Ingredients: 50g salmon, 1 egg, 50g potatoes, 15g cabbage, 30g carrots, 10g starch, 3 slices of lemon Cooking time: 20 minutes Difficulty analysis: Primary recommendation index ：★★★★★
▣If you don’t have salmon, you can replace it with pork, shrimp, or chicken, but relatively speaking, salmon has a better brain-buying effect.
Wash the salmon, cut into small cubes, drip 2 drops of lemon juice, and marinate with lemon slices for 15 minutes.
▣This step can help the salmon to get rid of fishy and make it taste better. Don't be lazy and omit it.
3. When marinating the salmon, continue to process other ingredients. Wash potatoes and carrots separately, peel them and cut into small cubes/pieces, and cut the cabbage into shreds.
4. Put the diced potatoes, diced carrots, and shredded cabbage into the food processor, and then add the marinated salmon.
5. Beat it into a puree, beat as many times as possible, it will be more delicate, the taste will be better, and then add a little starch.
6. Stir evenly, the starch will make the paste thicker and the steaming effect will be better.
7. Prepare a small bowl or other mold that can be steamed in the pot, and apply a layer of oil first to facilitate the demoulding after steaming.
8. Pour in the beaten mud and use a spoon or spatula to smooth it.
9. Beat in an egg, or 2 quail eggs.
Put water in the steamer and steam on medium heat for 25 minutes after the water is boiled.
▣ If you do more, steam it for a while, if you do less, steam it for a while, usually 20-25 minutes is enough. I'll tie a toothpick in advance, and the toothpick is not sticky.
After steaming, do not rush out of the mold, let it cool first, scrape around the bowl with a knife, and buckle it into the plate, it is very easy to demould.
Cut it into small pieces with a knife, and the baby can eat it directly. I also sprinkled a little black sesame on it with a bowl of multigrain porridge.
12. Cut into this small shape, like a small cake, the taste is soft and waxy, even for babies with poor chewing ability, it does not take much effort, the food processing is delicate enough to allow babies to digest and absorb better.
It's all written in the steps!