1. Prepare and cut the ingredients used.
2. Add a little oil to the pot and stir fry the green beans.
3. Then add carrots, diced bamboo shoots, and diced mushrooms, and stir-fry them until they taste delicious, then add appropriate amount of salt to taste.
4. Add a little oil in a separate pot and fry the diced salmon to taste.
5. Add the fried salmon to the pot of diced vegetables.
6. Add the right amount of soy sauce to enhance the flavor.
7. This way, a serving of diced salmon with seasonal vegetables is complete.
Salmon is an easy-to-cook ingredient, so pay attention to the heat when frying.