1. Steak thawed naturally
2. Prepare black pepper sauce and mixed vegetables
3. When the water in the pot is boiled, add corn, green beans and asparagus in turn, blanch them, and pick them up.
4. Pour 10 grams of olive oil into the pot and stir-fry the shredded onions until they are fragrant. Pour in half of the black pepper sauce and turn off the heat.
5. Put the corn, green beans, and onions into the pot first
6. Pour 10 grams of olive oil into the other pot and fry the steak until the maturity you like is out of the pot
7. Put the steak into a basin and drizzle with the remaining black pepper sauce, then add the asparagus
1. Steaks should be thawed naturally
2. Stir-fry the onion for more flavor, cook according to your own preferences