1. Knead the dough with flour and water, put on the lid and wake up for 15 minutes
2. Remove the gluten of the beans, pinch them into sections with your hands, and clean them.
3. Shred steak, mix with steak sauce, set aside
4. Garlic slices
5. After the pan is heated, add oil, pour the shredded steak in, stir fry, and serve after changing the color
6. Put the beans in the pan and stir fry
7. Stir fry and add garlic cloves
8. Add steak shreds
9. Add water, add light soy sauce
10. Add braised sauce
11. Add pepper
12. Add salt and turn on a small fire
13. Roll the dough into noodles
14. Put the rolled noodles in the pot
15. Cover the pot and simmer until the noodles are cooked
Not only the braised bean curd noodles, but also any other dishes you want to eat. It's best to pair with hand-rolled noodles. The taste is really amazing!