1. Steak meat, cucumber, red and yellow pepper, cut into small pieces. (If you cut the beef yourself, you need to marinate it with salt and black pepper in advance)
2. String several kinds of ingredients on the toothpicks one by one.
3. Place in a baking tray and preheat the oven at 190 degrees for 5 minutes.
4. Put it in the middle of the oven and bake at 190 degrees for about 12 minutes.
5. Dip with black pepper sauce or tomato sauce or your favorite sauce.
1. The steak I use is ready-made, you can use fresh beef and then add a small amount of salt and black pepper to marinate for a while.
2. The baking time and temperature can be adjusted according to your own oven. You can put tin foil or grease paper on the baking pan if it gets dirty.
3. If you have a long bamboo stick, it's a big one.