1. Prepare the ingredients. If you like sugar water, you can prepare more water. If you like the taste, the water can be halved. The sugar can be increased or decreased according to personal preference.
2. Wash the black rice, add a little more water just before the noodles into the black rice, and steam for 20 minutes. Turn off the fire. Cook the black rice and set aside.
3. First cook the glutinous rice balls in clean water, pick them up and set aside
4. The step of cooking sago is more troublesome. After boiling the water, put the sago in a pot and cook for 5 minutes, then turn off the heat and simmer for 10 minutes. When the sago is simmered and transparent, use a colander to pick up the sago, pass the water, and use a colander to pick up the sago in a complete shape to eliminate the unshaped sago. Set aside for later use.
5. Put a bowl of water into the pot, add sugar and bring to a boil. Add sago and coconut milk one by one. After boiling one by one, add the glutinous rice balls, turn off the heat, and finally add the black rice. The sugar water is ready
6. The taste is very layered: sweet and smooth sugar water, soft and glutinous glutinous rice balls, elastic sago, chewy black rice
The amount of boiled sugar and water is relatively free, and the amount is more random. The method is also very simple. A little attention should be paid to sago. If the sago is not handled properly, there will be a white heart that is not fully cooked, so it can be solved by braising.