1. (Lemongrass, green peel, taro, mango, tofu) Chua~Chua~Chua~ get it done
2. Heat oil in a pot, add green curry paste, lemongrass, and lime leaves, stir-fry for one minute until fragrant
3. Add peas, cashew nuts, and taro chunks and stir-fry for about three minutes
4. Add two boxes of coconut milk, coconut water (or pure water and a small amount of sugar), coconut meat, two spoons of fish sauce, a few slices of basil, and a bag of young seedling powder, and simmer until the ingredients become soft
5. Add tofu, mango and kale leaves and simmer for a few minutes
6. Fill the pot with coconut shells, garnish with red pepper and basil leaves, and the delicious green curry is complete! !
Vegetarians can replace the fish sauce in the ingredients with soy sauce