1. Stir-fry black sesame seeds, let them cool, and then beat them into powder. Add softened butter (the same amount as lard) and caster sugar, mix well with a spatula, and freeze in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. There is only red sugar powder at home, so I replaced it.
2. As in the previous step, mix the lard, black sesame powder, and granulated sugar softened at room temperature, and freeze for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
3. Mix the glutinous rice flour with purple sweet potato flour. Heat water and stir with chopsticks until no water is visible. Then add cold water to form a dough and knead it with your hands. Just put it into a fresh-keeping bag for later use to prevent the dough from drying out.
4. The glutinous rice flour is added with the same amount of pumpkin flour as the purple sweet potato flour. Knead it into a dough in the same way as the previous step and put it into a fresh-keeping bag. The original glutinous rice flour with outer skin is treated in the same way with 200g.
5. Take out the black sesame filling, knead 10g each into small round balls, and freeze them again after making them. The filling action should be fast, otherwise the oil will melt quickly and it will not be able to form. If the filling is hard, it will soften quickly at a tight hand temperature, as long as the filling should not be frozen for more than 1 hour.
6. Knead the outer skin into a small dough of 15g each, and cover it with plastic wrap. If there is a large amount of dough, it is best to do it in small portions to prevent the dough from drying out.
7. Take a piece of dough and press it in the middle with your thumb
8. Make it into a bowl and put in the frozen stuffing
9. Close the dough as shown in the figure, and then round it.
10. Pack the fillings one by one, put them in the refrigerator and freeze them separately, and put them in a bag and store them in the refrigerator after freezing.
When cooking, just cook the glutinous rice balls until they grow big.
This is stuffed with butter and sesame, suitable for friends who eat ovo-lacto-vegetarian.
12. This is stuffed with lard and sesame. I think lard is better than butter.
1. The amount on the recipe is about 20-22.
2. The water absorption of different brands of glutinous rice flour is different. The amount of water may vary by about 10g. You can add less than 10g of water to the dry dough, and knead it until the dough is soft and not sticky. If the dough is too wet and sticky, you can add a small amount of glutinous rice flour and knead it until it is not sticky.
3. I made three portions. When the amount is large, the dough should be kneaded in small amounts to avoid the dough from drying out.
4. If the stuffing becomes soft during the filling process, it must be frozen again to harden before wrapping, otherwise it will be difficult to wrap and roll into a ball.