1. Prepare materials and weight
2. Peel 6 leaves of baby cabbage and wash, and cut the other part of the cabbage in half, cut into 3 petals on each side, cut into a triangle shape, the leaves are not easy to fall off
3. 6 baby cabbage leaves, cut off the white cabbage
4. Dry rice noodles are soaked in water for about 10 minutes, soak softly and remove the moisture to control the dryness. The red carp rice noodles I use do not need to be soaked for too long. It is better to choose the rice noodles that are not too absorbent. If you use mung bean vermicelli, soak it for a little longer. .
5. Take a deep plate and place 6 baby cabbage leaves on it
6. Put the soaked rice noodles, don’t put it too high
7. The cut baby cabbage is placed neatly on the rice noodles. It would be better if there is a longer plate.
8. Peel the garlic and cut into minced garlic. Wash the chopped green onion and cut into small pieces. Dig out 2 tablespoons of chili. For the chili, I use freshly cut hot peppers, so I don’t have to worry about the uncomfortable hotness after hand-cutting the chilies. You can also use fresh chili, add the spiciness according to the taste
9. After heating the pan, add 15 grams of edible oil, add minced garlic and stir to get a fragrance
10. Add fresh sliced pepper and stir fry for a while
11. Bring light soy sauce, oyster sauce and half a bowl of water to a boil over high heat. You can taste the saltiness. If it is weak, add some salt. My taste is a little lighter. Friends can adjust it according to the taste.
12. Serve the garlic sauce and set aside
13. Pour the cooked garlic sauce on baby cabbage and rice noodles
14. Put it in a pot of boiling water and steam over high heat for 10 minutes. If using mung bean vermicelli, steam for 15-20 minutes.
15. Sprinkle the right amount of chopped green onion after it is out of the pan
16. The steamed garlic rice noodles baby vegetable, the rice noodles are very tasty and very popular
17. Mix the rice noodles with the soup when you eat, it's really delicious, very fragrant but not spicy
1. Dry rice noodles can be replaced with mung bean vermicelli
2. Fresh cut peppers can be replaced with fresh peppers
3. The saltiness of garlic sauce can be adjusted flexibly according to taste