1. All the ingredients are ready
2. Chop the meat into minced pieces, add chopped green onion, carrots, salt, and mix into meat
3. Take an oily gluten, pinch a mouth with chopsticks, and stuff the meat in, then all the oily gluten is processed
4. Boil a pot of water, pour the vermicelli in, and cook until it becomes slightly soft
5. Put the oily gluten stuffed with meat in and simmer
6. Until the surface of the oily gluten becomes wrinkled, sprinkle with chopped green onion, salt and seaweed
7. Cook out
1. The oily gluten is stuffed slowly, so that it won't shrink when it's cooked.
2. Keep the opening as small as possible to prevent the meat from running out during the cooking process.
3. Sweet potato vermicelli can be soaked in cold water in advance to save cooking time.