1. Prepare the necessary ingredients: wash the vegetables and shred the meat.
2. Heat oil in a pot and add a spoonful of Pixian bean paste and stir fry until fragrant
3. Add garlic and sauté until fragrant
4. Pour the lean meat into the pan and stir fry until fragrant
5. Add the right amount of fish and shellfish soup
6. Add some boiling water
7. Pour the mushrooms and oily gluten into the pot
8. Cover the pot and cook for ten minutes
9. Pour the potato flour into the pot
10. Pour lettuce into the pot
11. Add the right amount of salt
12. Add some light soy sauce
13. Cover the pot and cook for another 3 minutes
14. Add chopped green onion and mix evenly
Potato flour is easy to cook. It does not need to be cooked for too long. If you like spicy food, add more chili to make it more delicious.