1. Prepare the necessary ingredients, wash the leaves, chop garlic and millet spicy; you can leave it without green vegetables; there are no specific requirements for noodles, fresh noodles, dried noodles, instant noodles are all available, pay attention to the cooking time Just adjust;
2. Heat oil in a pan, knock in the eggs, fry them until golden on both sides, control the oil and put them on the plate for later use. It is not recommended to fry the fried eggs too tender, because you will need to continue to cook them later, which will easily overflow the yolk;
3. With the remaining oil in the pot, put the minced garlic and chili into the pot and stir-fry until the fragrance is obtained;
4. Then add 2 tablespoons of light soy sauce, half a tablespoon of dark soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce, and half a tablespoon of sugar. Stir well, pour in a bowl of water; don’t underestimate these sauces, the soul of this bowl of noodles lies in these sauces. Yes, there are sour, sweet and salty.
5. Immediately afterwards, add the dried noodles and eggs, bring to a boil on high heat, cover the pot and simmer on medium heat;
6. After cooking for about 3 minutes, put in the lettuce segments, cook until they are broken, and then serve them to the pan;