by Home and everything
1. Boil the water in a pot and start to boil under a high fire
2. Save time when cooking noodles, peel the carrots, wash and cut into horseshoe slices
3. Wash the broccoli roots and cut into thin slices
4. Wash coriander and cut into small pieces for later use
5. Prepare two eggs
6. When the noodles are half cooked, add the egg and lie in the noodles and continue to cook.
7. Add carrots and broccoli roots and cook for 2 minutes
8. Put the fungus into the fresh soy sauce, oyster sauce, and salt at the same time, stir and cook for 2 minutes
9. Sprinkle with coriander when the soup in the pot is boiling
10. Finally, add MSG to taste and you can enjoy it out of the pot
11. Put the delicious and delicious seasonal vegetable noodles in a container
12. This bowl of noodles is convenient, fast and nutritious
13. Seasonal vegetable noodles with eggs are the first choice for breakfast and supper
The nutritional value of noodles Noodles are rich in carbohydrates, which can provide enough energy. It is rich in copper. Copper is an indispensable micronutrient for human health. It has an important influence on the development and function of blood, central nervous system and immune system, hair, skin and bone tissues, brain, liver, heart and other internal organs. The main nutrients of noodles include protein, fat, carbohydrates, etc.; noodles are easy to digest and absorb, and have the effects of improving anemia, enhancing immunity, and balancing nutrient absorption.