1. Prepare ingredients.
2. Cut the onion and carrot into thin strips, cut the leeks into sections, and chop the green onions for later use.
3. Pour cooking oil into the pan and sauté the chopped green onions.
4. Add onion, carrot shreds, and leeks and stir fry.
5. Add soy sauce to mix and sauté until 8 mature.
6. Cook the noodles until 9 mature, over cold water.
7. Pour the noodles into the vegetables, stir evenly, sprinkle salt to taste before leaving the pan, and pour in sesame oil.
8. Start enjoying the delicious!