by Plums for gourmet
1. Cut the sweet potato into pieces and steam it in water to reduce the moisture
2. After steaming, take it out, add brown sugar while it is hot, beat into mashed sweet potatoes, then pour in flour, baking soda, vegetable oil and mix well
3. Pour in a small amount of water several times, knead it into a slightly harder dough, cover it with plastic wrap, and let it stand for ten minutes
4. Knead the dough again until the dough is smooth, cover it with plastic wrap again, and let it rest for ten minutes
5. Mix brown sugar and sweet potato starch evenly and set aside
6. The proofed dough does not need to be kneaded, just knead it into a strip, and cut into 30 g each.
7. Knead a small jelly into a circle, then use a rolling pin to roll into a large slice
8. Scoop in the mixed brown sugar and sweet potato starch, and then wrap it up like a bun
9. Flatten it with your palm, and then flatten it slightly with a rolling pin.
10. Brush a layer of vegetable oil and poke a small hole in the middle, taking care not to puncture the lower layer
11. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees in advance, then put the dough in the oven and bake at 200 degrees for 20 minutes, and the brown sugar belly button cake is ready