by w Green water lotus pond y
1. Pour flour, mashed potatoes, yeast, sugar, and water into the bread bucket.
2. Select kneading, the default is 20 minutes.
3. Add the flaxseed oil after the flour is slightly mixed into a dough. (You can use the same amount of lard instead)
4. Knead it into a smooth dough and take it out. You don't need to knead it for 20 minutes. It's just making steamed buns instead of making bread.
5. The kneaded noodles are directly pinched into long strips and cut into 10 equal portions.
6. Knead the dough Yiyi into a round ball.
7. Finally, set aside a small piece of noodles, add cocoa powder and knead evenly.
8. Roll out into thin slices and use a straw to press out the small eyes. Cut the mouth into lines with a knife.
9. Paste the eyes and noodles separately (dip some water and then paste them) and put it in the steamer to proof it to 1.5 times its size. Steam the noodles on high heat for 20 minutes, turn off the heat for 5 minutes.
There is no linseed oil that can be replaced with lard.
Steamed buns are generally steamed for 10 minutes after boiling the water. If you are a big one, you have to extend the time.