1. Break up the raw eggs, add brown sugar, honey, and water and stir evenly until the brown sugar has no particles. Add oatmeal and stir evenly.
2. Preheat the oven at 160 degrees for 15 minutes. When preheating, you can start to make biscuits. Put an appropriate amount of the mixed oats in your hands and firmly pinch it into a circle, then squash it to a thickness of about one centimeter, and finally put it into the oven. Bake at 160 degrees for 30 minutes
1. When making small biscuits, it is better to use a small spoon to take an appropriate amount and put it on your hands, which is more convenient
2. Pay attention to the coloring when baking, depending on the temperature of the oven, there will be some differences in the baking time.
3. I made this oil-free so it is a bit hard, you can add some oil if you want to eat crispy
4. Because of weight loss, it is not very sweet. If you want to eat sweet, you can put more sugar or honey