1. Brown sugar melted with boiling water
2. Sift in low-gluten flour, add black sesame, coconut, and oats
3. Stir evenly, preheat the oven for ten minutes in advance, and heat up and down to 160 degrees
4. Divide into equal pieces of small dough and round it
5. Flatten the dough, put it in the preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes
6. It’s out of the oven and you can eat it after cooling. The taste is superb, the more you chew, the better
Pair it with a cup of brown sugar water to make afternoon tea super warm palace.