1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. Cut the tomatoes into small cubes, chop the green onions, and cut into slices.
3. Tear the oyster mushrooms into small strips, and cut the spinach into sections.
4. Put the flour and instant oatmeal into the container and mix the two.
5. Pour the side of the water and use chopsticks to move it (the water should be divided into several times, and then add the next time.), and form small bumps one by one for later use.
6. Heat the pan into the oil, add green onions and fry until fragrant.
7. Add tomatoes and saute until fragrant.
8. Add water to a boil, add oyster mushrooms and bring to a boil.
9. Slowly add gnocchi with your left hand, and stir evenly with a spoon with your right hand.
10. Bring to a boil for about 30 seconds, add spinach, mix in salt, monosodium glutamate, and pepper, and remove.
1. High-gluten flour is chewy. If there is no high-gluten flour, you can replace it with ordinary flour, and use eggs instead of water to mix thoroughly. This taste is also chewy.
2. If you don't like this kind of ingredients, you can match other dishes yourself, and the pork can also be replaced with other dishes.
3. When mixing the noodles with water, don't add water all at once, but pull it back and forth several times.